- 2 Violife Mediterranean Style Blocks (ready sliced in the pack)
- Chunky sliced vegetables – courgette, aubergine, bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lemon juice
- Oregano (dried or fresh)
- Olive oil
- Place the Violife Mediterranean Style Blocks in a large bowl. Add the veg, drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice, sprinkle with oregano, herbs and season. Mix it all together well, so that all the flavours blend.
- Whilst that’s marinating, preheat a grill pan on a high heat. Thread the veg and blocks onto skewers, and grill on a high heat for about 12 minutes, turning once on each side, until nicely coloured and softened. Sprinkle with any leftover marinade as they cook.
- Serve with lemon slices, hummus and fresh pitta bread.
Recipe Courtesy of Violife