These Veggie Barbecue Skewers with Coconut Dressing are perfect for the Summer months and also the perfect way to whip up throughout National Vegetarian Week
- 125 ml Alpro Soya Single
- 60 ml Alpro Coconut Unsweetened
- 1 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp of agave nectar or maple syrup
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 4 thick slices of walnut bread
- 1 courgette
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 artichoke hearts
- A few basil leaves
- 12 olives
- 100 g of rocket salad
- To make the coconut dressing, mix together the Alpro Soya Single, Alpro Coconut Unsweetened, white balsamic vinegar and agave nectar or maple syrup. Season to taste with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Cut or tear the thick slices of walnut bread in equal parts and toast these bread pieces until golden.
- Then, cut thin slices of courgetti and cut the artichoke hearts in half. Then season them with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- Take 12 large barbeque skewers and stick alternately the courgette pieces, the bread pieces, halved artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, basil and on the stick. Making 3 skewers per person.
- Serve the veggie barbeque skewers on a plate with rocket salad and pour over the coconut dressing.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Alpro