serves 12 (for 12 breadsticks)
- 40g Violife Original Flavour Grated
- 50g margarine
- 100g plain flour
- 1tsp paprika
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp almond milk to glaze
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper (to season)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Rub together the margarine and flour in a bowl.
- Add the Violife Original Flavour Grated, paprika, mustard and season with salt and pepper and herbs.
- Work it into a dough.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface and cut into 1cm strips.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
Recipe and Image courtesy of Violife